AFT - App for trainers is a product of the industrie personal training ('the industrie pt'), a business established in 2004 owned and operated by Todd Brodie. The AFT - App for Trainers and all associated apps ('the Applications') developed under the AFT - App for Trainers brand are owned and operated by the industrie pt.
The creation of the AFT - App for Trainers was designed to lift the overall perception of personal training world wide; enhance communication between trainers and their clients; provide a better customer service experience for all those participating in personal training; make trainers more accountable to their clients; increase client retention; and increase business productivity.
PRIVACY & DATA COLLECTION POLICY
- When you, or anyone using your device, access the Applications, the industrie pt may collect information provided by you (such as your name, email address, phone number, profile photo or avatar, and other information you provide to us) together with information we learn about you from your use of the Applications.
- The industrie pt uses the information it collects about you to provide the Applications, products and services to you; to improve the Applications and products offered by us; and to develop new products and services.
- The industrie pt may collect additional information in connection with your participation in promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or should you link your social media accounts (such as Facebook or Twitter) with any of the Applications.
- You give permission for the industrie pt to use information and content gathered from your use of the Applications to provide and personalise our service, including but not limited to using contact details.
- From time to time we may use your information to send you marketing materials, offers and/or news about the industrie pt’s products and services or those of other carefully selected affiliate companies or business partners which we think may be of interest to you and you give permission for the industrie pt to provide third parties with access to the information provided by you.
- You give permission for the industrie pt to use the information provided by you for administrative and legal purposes; statistical and marketing analysis; systems testing; maintenance and development; customer surveys; customer relations; and to help us in any future dealings with you (for example by identifying your requirements and preferences).
- We also like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service and from time to time we might contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask your opinions with regards to the services offered by the industrie pt and the Applications.
- The industrie pt may terminate use of the Applications at anytime. The industrie pt will make reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of the termination of the Applications. Such notice may include email notification, communication by web, or posting of a notice on the industrie pt’s website.
- You may terminate the use of the Applications at any time by uninstalling the Applications from all compatible mobile telephone or handheld devices.
- Upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you herein shall terminate; (b) you must cease all use of the software and the applications.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree to indemnify and hold the industrie pt and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any content you submit, post, transmit, record, hold, or otherwise make available through your use of the Applications.
- In no event will the industrie pt be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of your use or access to the Applications, including loss of profit or the like whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
- You agree that the industrie pt is not liable to you for any damage or alteration to your equipment including but not limited to computer equipment, handheld devices or mobile telephones as a result of the installation or use of the Applications.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, and for the avoidance of doubt the industrie pt hereby disclaims all implied warranties with regard to the Applications. The Applications and software are provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind.